donderdag 17 december 2009

First quote from a special person, oh its also my quote of the day :) :
Ho ho let it fucking snow!!!












Yeah that's right it is snowing! (surprise surprise)..
I luvvv it! Just went for a walk with my dog and enjoyed the scenery, made some pics and stuff.
The only bad thing about it is that eventually you are soaked due to the snowflakes..
But no worries thank god for central heating and fireplaces (also very cosy (romantic) hihi)!

Oh and one other thing, why are there always people who think it is cool to throw snowballs at people they don't know??! Oh let me correct myself; Those snowballs aren't snowballs, more like iceballs..
I met some people like that today, with result I have a big blue bruise on my ass :D
Oh wait that isn't correct either, it is now yellow. Awesome! it really matches with my red hair ;) (NOT).


Today I found out I have a bladder infection (again in one month (A)). But that's no big deal, I just do the things what I want to do and ignore the pain and fever! I take antibiotics so it is going to be fine!

I had singing lessons today and I had to cycle for 30 minutes in a blizzard, but it was quite fun. Except for the panda bear look after it, haha. But it was quite stylish.. If my style was emo ;)
I sung two songs today: Let it be (from the beatles of course) and foolish games from Jewel.
Foolish games went really great, if you don't know the song;
it is about a girl who is sick of these foolish games this guy is playing with her and in the chorus of the song she sings that it is tearing her apart en that he is breaking her heart.
The reason it went really great is because I almost made my teacher cry with the song foolish games :) That feels like a major climax, that I can sing an emotion. So I am happy all day and really look at the bright side of life woohoo!


Here a little quote again:

A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
~Author Unknown

The woman who gives me singing lessons is more to me than just the person who helps me/teaches me how to use my voice. I see her more as a ''life-mentor''.
Everytime I see her we have a conversations about life; what really makes me think about life, changes my vision about stuff and broadens my mind and believes.
She really opens my thoughts.
I know her now for about 4 to 5 years and I believe that if I had never known her, I wouldn't be the person I am now. I would haver never take certain risks in my life. I would miss my creativity. I wouldn't be so expressive. I would barely open up for people.
She really stimulated (stimulates) my creativity and my true identity. I really have grown because of her. I stand up for myself and I am not afraid to be myself.
She was, is and hopefully will be teaching me more about life.
I will be writing more about her.

I can't make my blog in a relative context this time, but I don't give a shit :)
I would like to end my
blog with these lyrics:

But he takes it all for me.
And I lost my faith, in my darkest days,
But he makes me want to believe.

I call him love, love, love, love, love.
I call him love, love, love, love, love.
He is love, and he is all I need.

He's all I need.

And when that world slows down, dear.
And when those stars burn out, here.
Oh she'll be there, yes she'll be there,
I call him love, love, love, love, love.
I call him love, love, love, love, love.
I call him love, love, love, love. love.

He is love, and he is all I need,
He is love, and he is all I need,
He is love, and he is all I need.




p.s. If you didn't noticed it, (if not that is quite stupid ;) ) until now I write/mention about the one I love, my guy: Joey in every blog of mine . Thatwill probably happen a lot more ;)
Bye.
Random ending.
Xoxo.


Me and Bebop in da snow <3

1 opmerking:

  1. Yay for the pictures, although I've seen them already of course :) I like them ^_^
    I love the winter, it brings people together.

    I'm not going to make this a long comment, since I should have been sleeping for over an hour now actually. (Fuck it.) But I'm glad to hear that you had fun today! That's a really good thing.

    I wish I could've heard you sing :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen