woensdag 16 december 2009

Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. ~Hazelmarie Elliott

I decided to write a more happy blog.
Not only because the others were very sad (and their sadness really start to annoy me), but also
because I am very happy.
I came to realize I have to be more positive in life. I was already trying that for a bit, but when I reread my blogs they really annoyed me.. :') and I think positivity has to be more central in my life, so that is going be a ''theme'' for me the couple of weeks (perhaps months haha..)
I was a bit in denial about it, but now I would like to shout it out: I am a dramaqueen!

I thought about a song today, probably the whole world knows the song (if not where is your cultural knowledge?? Have you lived under a rock or something..?),
and I think I'll have to keep this song in my mind. Well.. the lyrics I mean, I probably would not survive it if the melody would get stuck in my head :')
''Always look on the bright side of life''

So that is what I am going to do.. :)

And I would like to mention this quote, because this is how I feel right now, my new vision about missing someone:

Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will.
~Author Unknown


And another one:

We only part to meet again.
~John Gay



Oh yeah if you were wondering where my ''sudden'' happiness is coming from. It is because I got to see my sugar last night! And I can't wait to see him next week and I really am going to try to think happy thoughts haha and to be cheerful as I always am.
I am a very cheerful person, in my opinion, but I can really drag myself in a negative vibe and exaggerate the feelings, what explains my other ''drama-blogs''.
I'm very curious if I am going to succeed. I hope so, because it is very difficult for me to finish things when it gets hard..

Think positiveeee!!
xoxo Dramaqueen ;)

P.S. Yeah I know my blog doesn't make any sense hihi












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten